"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid, For the Lord, your God is with you wherever you go. "



-Joshua 1:9



Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tomorrow is THE day

So, I leave tomorrow... WOW. It feels awesome saying that!!

I am beyond excited, I don't even know what to do with myself. :)

We'll see how all of this works out. I am hoping that every goes smoothly. I leave at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I have a layover in Minneapolis(where I meet my friend Rachel!) and then I fly to Miami from there. After 2 1/2 days of drama and evangelism training, we are off to Quito on thursday!

Please pray for God to prepare our hearts, but more importantly, the hearts of the people in Ecuador. Also for safe travel, since of course, tomorrow all of us will be flying to Miami!

This is it...

I am ready to be NEVER THE SAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment